Utilize our service to sell your music online in all of the major digital music stores.
Albums, Singles or Ringtones
You can upload full albums, single track albums or ringtones with the push of a button.
Find Out Where Your Fans Are
View daily sales locations from iTunes with our Daily Trend Report Subscription Service.
With access to your own Dashboard, you can submit albums, monitor sales with detailed reports from the music stores, and view all accounting information.
Payments via PayPal with no transfer fees.
Get your questions answered.
Key Features of Catapult:
- Sell your music on iTunes and all other major digital stores.
- Setup fees as low as $25 per album or $9 for Singles and Ringtones.
- 91% of all payouts from the music stores go straight to you.
- Choose only the stores you want your albums distributed to.
- Free iTunes Media Player for use on your website(s).
- Payments once a month via PayPal.
- Upload your album's audio and cover art files.
- Your sales are automatically reported to Soundscan.
- Download Codes to give your album away for free to your fans.
- No term lengths.
- Volume Discounts for labels or artists with large catalogs.
Learn More »
Catapult is an approved aggregator for iTunes and all of the major music stores. We work with all artists and labels to quickly and easily deliver their albums and singles to stores around the world.
Are you a label or artist with a large catalog of albums?
Contact Customer Support to learn about our Volume Discounts!
What others are saying about Catapult
"Submitting my album through Catapult was literally as easy as setting up an email account. It walked me through the process step by step. It even had roll-over text to dumb it down for slow learners such as myself. With detailed weekly reports, I can get up to date information on the number of downloads the album is getting and what regions the downloads are coming in from. I know I made the right choice going with Catapult, and I couldn't be happier with the results."
Randy Fuller - Independent Artist