Utilize our service to sell your music online in all of the major digital music stores.
Albums, Singles or Ringtones
You can upload full albums, single track albums or ringtones with the push of a button.
Find Out Where Your Fans Are
View daily sales locations from iTunes with our Daily Trend Report Subscription Service.
With access to your own Dashboard, you can submit albums, monitor sales with detailed reports from the music stores, and view all accounting information.
Payments via PayPal with no transfer fees.
Get your questions answered.
Key Features of Catapult:
- Sell your music on iTunes, Apple Music, Amazon, Spotify and all other major digital music stores.
- Collect revenue from YouTube videos that use your songs.
- One time setup fees as low as $25 per album or $9 for Singles and Ringtones.
- 91% of all payouts from the music stores go straight to you.
- Choose only the stores you want your albums distributed to.
- Payments every month via PayPal.
- Upload your album's audio and cover art files.
- Your sales are automatically reported to Soundscan.
- Download Codes of your albums for your fans.
- No term lengths. The agreement can be terminated at anytime.
- Volume Discounts for labels or artists with large catalogs.
Learn More »
Catapult is an approved aggregator for iTunes / Apple Music and all of the major music stores. We work with all artists and labels to quickly and easily deliver their albums and singles to stores around the world.
Are you a label or artist with a large catalog of albums?
Contact Customer Support to learn about our Volume Discounts!
What others are saying about Catapult
"...Where other digital distributor payouts were laughably small, Catapult's were more than fair and actually skewed rates in the artists' favor; imagine that. I'm glad to be associated with these folks. Their payouts are prompt (once a month on the dot) and they are accessible whenever I have questions/concerns, unlike many other faceless corporations whose empty promises of customer service fail once they get your money."
Eric Peters - Independent Artist